What do you get when you combine a mid ending and a front engine trophy truck and run AWD. Well you get this monster. Imagine twin LS3 motors and transmissions.
One is driving the front wheels and one is on the rear. This is a one of a kind beast that produces over 1000 Wheel Horsepower I will let . The silt slayer won the legends division in the baja1000 in 2018
- Driven by Clyde Stacy @rpmoffroad
- Built by @geiserbros
- Make: Ford Model Raptor ( Trophy Truck )
- Year: 2018
- Chassis: Geiser Bros Tube Chassis MPG same as a 2wd truck 2mpg !
- Engine: Dual Ls3
- Transmission: 2
- Cooling: Lots
- Shocks Front: @kingshocks
- Shocks Rear: @kingshocks
- Brakes: Brembo 6 piston with larger in rear