- Iphone Cord: 1 unit, 1 meter in length
- DR25 Raychem: 1/4″ diameter, 4 feet long (cut at 104cm)
- Raychem SCL:
- 1/2″ diameter, 1-inch length (for USB)
- 3/8″ diameter, 1-inch length (for Lightning)
- Raychem ATUN: 1 unit, 1-inch length (optional)
- Label: 12mm width, 1-inch length
- Clear Shrink Tubing: 3/8″ diameter, 1-inch length
- Alcohol: As needed
- Begin by cutting the Raychem Dr25 cable at a length of 103 centimeters.
- Slide the Raychem Dr25 over the Lightning connector end and push it down towards the USB end.
- Now, recover the heat shrink around the cable.
- Cut a 1/2-inch section of SCL tubing, about 1 inch in length.
- Slide the SCL tubing onto the USB side of the cable and shrink it down.
- Create your label and use heat to shrink it onto the cable.
- Protect your label by covering it with clear glue-lined shrink tubing.
- Cut a 5/8-inch section of SCL tubing, about 1 inch long, and shrink it onto the Lightning connector end.
- Your Milspec Motorsports iPhone charging cable is ready to use. Enjoy!